Enviroguard recognise that the delivery of products and services to our customers on a day-to-day basis, impacts the environment in many ways. As such, we aim to ensure that the environmental impacts of our own activities are regularly assessed internally.
We are working towards these commitments by:
- Measuring, reviewing and understanding the environmental impact of our operations
- Minimising our carbon emissions
- Limiting the unnecessary use of resources
- Reducing avoidable business travel
- Procuring sustainable goods and services
- Committing to the prevention, control and reduction of pollution in all aspects of our operation
- Adhering to all relevant environmental legislation, laws, codes of practice and regulations.
- Setting and reviewing clear and realistic targets for reducing our impact on the environment
- Reducing the amount of waste disposed to landfill
- Reviewing our vehicle fleet arrangements on a regular basis to ensure that we use the most fuel-efficient vehicles
- Giving preference to local suppliers in order to reduce delivery miles
- Educating our employees to understand the company’s environmental impact and provide training so that they know what they can do in their particular role to minimise these effects